Postponed till further notice due to COVID-19 situation – Do watch this space for updates!
The 20/20/20 initiative aims to foster interest in a tech career at a young age, and thereafter the pursuit of STEM subjects in institutes of higher learning and eventually a career in tech.
• Key perceptions are shaped during the teenage years, thus students aged 15-17 are selected, providing them with more knowledge about the exciting nature and diversity of jobs in the tech sector, and connecting them with real-life female role models in Singapore
• 20 girls from each of the 20 secondary schools will be paired with 20 companies for a half-day learning journey to the company. Company’s female leaders will lead the visit and showcase a variety of job roles, and their impact on business and society.
• The learning journey is opened to female students (including some boys) who are interested in STEM and infocomm media-related subjects.
• The participating companies come from a mix of sectors, including games, e-commerce, telecoms, financial payments and government agencies.
List of Companies
- Cyber Security Agency of Singapore
- Dell Technologies
- IBM Singapore & IBM ASEAN
- Mastercard Asia-Pacific
List of Secondary Schools
- Ahmad Ibrahim Secondary School
- Beatty Secondary School
- Cedar Girls’ Secondary School
- CHIJ Secondary School
- CHIJ St. Theresa’s Convent
- Commonwealth Secondary School
- Crescent Girls’ School
- Damai Secondary School
- Fairfield Methodist School (Secondary)
- Hillgrove Secondary School
- Holy Innocents’ High School
- Juying Secondary School
- Loyang View Secondary School
- Northbrooks Secondary School
- Paya Lebar Methodist Girls’ School
- Pei Hwa Secondary School
- Peirce Secondary School
- Queenstown Secondary School
- Riverside Secondary School
- Woodlands Ring Secondary School